Friday, December 3, 2010

Fidget Finds Etsy Faves of the Week

Photobucket

What a busy and exciting week at Fidget Finds! I've been posting items on etsy like a mad woman and my shop even reached 100 items a few days ago! Woo-hoo, that was a lot of work but like anything else; the more you do it, the easier it gets. Six items a day seems like a good number for me to list because I've realized that when I get to the seventh I'm not exactly typing words in complete sentences anymore and I get a little snow blind from looking at the computer screen. One can only use so many adjectives in a day.

Yesterday Maya came over and we had a little work date of sorts. I thought for sure we were just going to goof around and not get anything done, but was I ever wrong! It's so much harder to procrastinate when someone is sitting right next to you. Her presence really pushed me to keep working. I even hemmed four skirts after she left that have been sitting on my work table for weeks. Thanks, Maya! I will note however that we did have time over the course of the day to EAT AN ENTIRE QUICHE that Maya made that morning. Boy, was it delicious! I think I'm going to make a Blueberry French Toast Bake for next week...

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the future of Fidget Finds lately, especially this little old blog. I purchased Elsie's Blog Love E-Course over at Red Velvet Art a few days ago and it really helped me to focus my thoughts and come up with a million new ideas for the blog and where I want it to head into the future. I'm working on a bunch of great ideas to start incorporating now and some more thought out "Back to Basics" tutorials I want to start in 2011. I'm really excited and I hope you are too!

Sooo, speaking of new features, you're looking right at one! Rather than updating what I've posted on etsy, well, every time I post something on etsy, I'm just going to do one big post on Friday of my favorite pieces that I've added all week. It's much easier for me, as I'm posting new items almost every day, and much more exciting for you! You can always see an updating inventory of what's in the shop on the etsy widget on the upper right sidebar of the blog. And of course you can just go right ahead and check out the shop for yourself.

Fidget Finds just keeps on getting bigger and better and I really hope that you'll come along with me for the ride. After all, I can't do it alone!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: