Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Etsy Gem: I Heart Norwegian Wood

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have just been drooling over the amazing creativity and garment madness at I Heart Norweigan Wood. Vintage elastic harness belts? Fringe epaulettes? Leggings with reclaimed leather knee patches? Check, check, aaand check. Designer Angie Johnson lives and works out of Montreal creating I Heart Norwegian Wood's amazing line of garments and accessories. To make her spectacular pieces she sources all sorts of interesting fabric and trims, many of which are vintage, all over her beloved home city. The ways she combines fabrics, textures, and layers together are just magical. I was so inspired by her Fall 2010 collection that I sat down for a bit and sketched page after page of ideas for new designs. You can check out her etsy shop, but I highly recommend looking at her flickr photostream for more collection photos. Here are some of my favorite looks. Enjoy!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

All photos from I Heart Norwegian Wood's Etsy Store.

No comments: