Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tunic Top and Yellow Belt

When I get dressed in the morning to head into the studio I'll admit that the first thing I think about is comfort. I want to look chic and wear vintage as well but I move around a lot and spend a lot of time in front of the computer so feeling good is key. I don't want things poking or pinching me and sorry to be an old lady but I love stretchy clothes. That's why today I wore leggings and this tunic top that I completely forgot that I owned. I put it off the shoulder to make it a little longer so it covers my rear. I must say I'm impressed with this laundry day thrown together outfit!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Top: thrifted vintage
Belt: thrifted vintage
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: vintage from antique store
Ring: little hippie shop in Savannah, Georgia

Don't forget to enter out Necklace Giveaway!! (see two posts down)

No comments: