Monday, May 24, 2010

Action Packed!

Pheww, what a weekend! Saturday was spend at Craft O Rama in New Bedford where I got the chance to meet some really great people, and on Sunday my booth was filled to the brim all day at Sowa in Boston! The weather was absolutely perfect (besides some gusts of wind that broke my mirror and knocked my clothing rack over, twice!) and I was so glad to be outside all day. Now it's time for some restocking. Don't even think about asking me about those sunglasses, they're all gone!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PS- Quote of the weekend goes to a mother talking to her four year old son, "I don't want you growling at people today. Okay? I don't want to keep on having to tell you." It was so funny that I had to write it down. The best part was that she was totally calm, like she was telling him to not wipe his nose on his sleeve or something.

3 comments:

punky said...

I forgot to say goodbye, I saw a break in traffic and had to make a run for it!

Kirsten James Ferguson said...

wow love it! i am going to sowa sunday this coming weekend so maybe i'll see you there!
xx

FidgetFinds said...

Punky, don't worry about it. I don't blame you for getting out of there when you had the chance. I'm sure I'll see you soon!

Kirsten, thanks! There is actually no sowa this weekend because of the holiday but I will be there on the 6th of June. I can't wait to hear about Cannes!