Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brimfield!

Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of going to one of my favorite places on earth: Brimfield Massachusetts during one of their antique markets. These week long shows are held in May, July, and September of every year and showcase vendors of every nature from around the United States. It's the biggest show of this kind in the country. You can find everything from old church pews to vintage Playboy's and giant stuffed animal tigers on wheels to tiny deer and owl ceramics. Truly a sight for thrift loving eyes. I didn't have as much luck as I usually do in the vintage jewelry department but it was still a day of eye candy and treasure hunting adrenaline. Enjoy some of my favorite photos from the day!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Maria said...

I've always wanted to go to Brinfield. You've motivated me to make it a priority this summer!

FidgetFinds said...

Maria, so glad you're going! You will be absolutely amazed by the spectacle of it!