Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fidget Finds Spring Happenings!

Happy Beautiful Spring Days Everyone!

I hope you all have had a great 2010 so far! Mine has been full of adventures and new beginnings. I started this year with a trip to Thailand and Laos. It was a wonderful experience, full of culture and learning but I will tell you that I am so happy to be home! Being away really showed me how fortunate I am to have every thing that I do. I try every day to take nothing for granted. Blue skies, leaves on the trees, and colorful birds everywhere make this so much easier!

Fidget Finds has moved to a huge studio space in Fall River, Massachusetts. It's got positive creative energy and I love having room to spread out. I will be having open studio days this summer so all my local friends can stop by and check out my work space. More and more items are being added to Fidget Finds' online store every week. Check it out at www.fidgetfinds.etsy.com.

Summer market season has started! Catch me this Saturday during Craft-O-Rama at Wing's Court in Downtown New Bedford from 11-6. There will be music, art, craft, vintage, and a farmer's market. It's supposed to be a spectacular day and I would love to see you! I am participating in Boston's famed South End Open Market again this year. Find me there at 460 Harrison Ave on May 23, and June 6, 20, and 27. As per usual there will be tons of amazing artists, crafters, and vintage vendors selling their wares.

Don't forget to check out Fidget Finds' Blog! I've been really good about updating multiple times a week with fashion, local events, and shop updates. I am currently in the process of putting together a section of my customers wearing items they've bought from my shop. Please, please email me photos of you wearing your favorite Fidget items and you might be featured! www.fidgetfinds.blogspot.com

I am sososo excited for the spectacular summer that we are certain to have and I hope to see you all really soon!

Love and Vintage,
Nicole
fidgetfinds.com

Photobucket

No comments: