Monday, October 4, 2010

Over The Weekend

I had a super fabulous weekend, hope you did too! On Friday we did a little new home tour, as one of my best friend's just bought a house with her husband just a few minutes up the road from my and Brian's apartment. It's cute and cozy and I can't wait to see what it looks like when she has it all put together. After that we all gathered at my apt, shared some drinks, laughs, and a few shushes as we don't really know how sound travels to the neighbors in our new home. (I admit that the shushing was aimed mostly at me. When I'm happy and/or excited the volume keeps rising.)

Saturday was a bright sunny day so I went for a walk with my mom and the pups in Fort Barton Woods in Tiverton, one of my favorite places to be. I just love the way that tree branches and leaves filter the light just so in the forest. That afternoon Brian and I enjoyed some al fresco dining in Bristol and took a nap on the couch before we headed out to the movies.

Sunday was another successful day at SOWA, I can't believe the season is almost over! I am taking a much needed break from selling vintage for the next two weekends and will be back with a vengeance (and new merchandise) for the remaining two Sundays in Boston. I'm still working on the Fidget Finds Winter Plan but it includes more blogging, more merchandise for sale online, and selling Fidget at some of my favorite local shops. More on that to come!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: