Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy Monday Blues

Back to Monday, and what a wet and dreary one it is. I don't mind though. I'm just going to be sitting in front of my computer wrapped up in a blanket drinking gallons of throat coat herbal tea (this cough just won't go away!) listing items on etsy until yoga later. Then Brian and I will make dinner and hang out until bed. Shoot, I probably shouldn't be thinking about bed at 9:30 am, ha. Anyways, I had a wonderful fall weekend the past few days, I only wish I had taken more photos. Saturday was my mom's birthday so we went out for a delicious lunch at The Dewolf Tavern. I just love how they fuse Indian cuisine with more traditional American fare. That night we went to Jeff and Caitlin's to play pictionary, even though we probably spent more time being distracted by their adorable lovebird Olive (or Bird Reynolds, or Birdie Mac, whichever you prefer.) Sunday was our turn to host the football game so everyone came over to enjoy each other's company, Brian's eggplant parm, and Maya's homemade peanut butter cookies. As always, I watched about 30 seconds of the game but it is nice though that it brings everyone together. And if that wasn't enough food, friends, and family for one weekend, we went to Brian's parents' house on Sunday night for Brian's mom's birthday. We made artisan pizzas from scratch and had pumpkin cake with ginger and mascarpone frosting for dessert. I think I did enough eating for the next few days. Oh and Brian's growing a mustache to benefit prostate cancer research, so the next few weeks should be interesting on that front.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: