Thursday, November 18, 2010

New on Etsy and Excited Events!

First things first, check out these amazing silvery necklaces that I posted on etsy this morning. Click here.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Second things second, I am so excited for the Swapaholics Clothing Swap in Boston tonight! I can't wait to get there early and help Amy and some other fellow bloggers set up before the chaos really ensues. It's really quite simple; bring a bag of used and unwanted clothing and walk away with a bag full of fun new (to you) items. A great way to refresh your wardrobe without breaking the bank. Click here for more info and to purchase tickets. I will tell you all about the event and my new found treasures tomorrow!

And lastly, come visit me this Friday evening at the yearly Downtown Bristol Holiday Preview. I will be setting up shop outside Bristol Looms at 49 Bradford Street in downtown Bristol, RI with some other immensely talented local artisans. In addition to my usual awesome array of vintage wearables I will also be selling some select vintage accessories for your home and vintage sewing notions and fabrics, perfect for gift giving and stocking stuffers! The event runs from 5-8 and we will also be serving up some delicious home baked goodies and spiked hot apple cider. Yum and yum! I can't wait to see you there and please let me know if you are a blog reader, I love meeting you all!

No comments: