Friday, November 5, 2010

Buzz Buzz Busy Bee

I can't believe it's Friday already, this week has just flown by! I'm really making a big effort to list lots and lots of items on etsy every week and with that comes figuring out the best way to list items, mostly photography. At first I thought that I needed a new and more up to date camera (I use a four year old Canon point and shoot) but then I realized that I just have to learn how to use the camera that I already have. That meant going out and buying some lighting (nothing fancy, just some stuff from Home Depot) and taking the same picture a million times and changing the settings between each one to compare on my computer. After much trial and error, I think I'm getting the hang of it! I think my shots of small objects are coming out great and clothing shots are alright, but I think I still need some more tweaking here and there. I've yet to try tissue paper over the lights to diffuse the light a little. It is really fun to work from home, I just have to be really on top of myself to stay on task. Here are some behind the scene shots of what the last two days have looked like for me. Now I have to clean all this stuff up before Brian comes home from work so we have a nice neat home to start the weekend with!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: