Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wishing all that snow was sand and my backyard a beach...

I love the snow, but this is getting a bit out of control! It just keeps snowing and melting and snowing again, making the walk from my car to my door more treacherous every day. Ironically enough the only time I fell was on my way down the steps inside the apt. before it had even snowed. I had a giant eggplant looking bruise on my left cheek for about two weeks. Good thing I have extra cushioning on my rear!

Photobucket

Anyways, I came across this photo a few days ago on a friend's facebook page and I just love it. It's such a wonderful summer scene. The girls look so warm and you can almost feel the sun beating down on your skin. And the clothing! How fantastic are their rompers, mini dresses, and swimsuits! So inspiring! I would love to do a mini swimsuit collection for the summer, we'll see. My first patterns for the spring collection are at the pattern maker's right now being scanned into the computer; seams balanced, curves perfected, and sizing adjusted. I can't wait to show you the new designs!

No comments: