Thursday, January 27, 2011

New on Etsy and Ski Weekend!

In approximately three hours myself and three of my besties (Brian included of course) are piling in the car and heading up to Maine for a long ski weekend!! I am beyond excited as it's been years since I've headed that far north and months and months since I haven't worked for three days straight. We're going skiing, playing games, snuggling by the fire, and enjoying the crisp cold mountain air. I haven't skied since college and Brian's only been twice, so that aspect of the trip should be interesting. Hopefully sking is like riding a bike; I won't forget how. In the meantime, I am making a rush to get a bunch of awesome belts and necklaces on etsy to hopefully sell over the weekend (lift tickets are $80 what?!) Here are some closeups as a little tease. Head over the etsy shop for more details on these beauties. Hope you all have a great weekend too!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: