Friday, July 23, 2010

Calico Dress

What a fun night! On Wednesday a group of us got all dolled and went to Providence to celebrate Brian's birthday. We dined at Cafe Dolce Vita in Depasquale Square in Providence's famed Federal Hill District. The food was great but the espresso martinis and vodka mimosas were definitely much better. I wore a dress that I picked up last weekend at the SOWA market from Calico , a Fidget Finds Belt and Bracelets, shoes from Marshall's and my junk store "Cancer" earrings.

Finally, some very important news. I HAVE NOT ONE THING PLANNED TO DO TOMORROW!! I can't tell you how long its been since I've had a free Saturday and I am mucho excited. I'll probably go to some yard sales in the morning and I'm trying to convince Brian to go with me to Kenyon's Grist Mill in West Kingston for a Summer Festival with delicious food, mill tours, and kayayking. And best part, it's all free!! So if you're looking for something to do this weekend, head on over. It's Saturday and Sunday and it's sure to be a good old fashioned day in the country. Can't wait!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: