Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trunk Show Weekend

The trunk show at Rummage was a total blast! I worked at a clothing store in Tiverton Four Corners for many years while I was in high school and summers home from college so it was quite surreal to be there on my own terms. I saw many familiar faces and many thanks to everyone that came out to say hello! I wore my newly stolen from the shop frog skirt that I just get such a kick out of, even though he kinda looks like the WB mascot. He even has a ladybug friend hanging out with him on his lily pad! Love it!

Photobucket

Sunday in Boston was hot, hot, hot but not without many stylish gals. My new friend Sarah made my day by wandering into my booth wearing a skirt that I made that she purchased a few weeks ago! I was so happy to see one of my creations take on a new life. Her friends quickly told me that it is her absolute favorite skirt and she wears it all the time. I couldn't remove the smile from my face for the rest of the day. Thanks Sarah! Here she is totally rocking the Rachel Skirt made out of vintage fabric.

Photobucket

No comments: