Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Independence Day

Yet another super busy, but super fun weekend! Saturday night was my friend Kaitlyn's Bachelorette Party. We met when my mom babysat for her and her sister the summer before I went into second grade, so you can say that we've know each other for quite a while. We had a blast mixing some fancy cocktails, dressing up, and dancing the night away. I wore a frilly little strapless number from H&M but bought at a thrift store, Steve Madden shoes, and a plethora of vintage gold jewelry. Sunday was spent recovering from the night before and Monday was Brian's family's big Fourth of July bash in Bristol, RI. We ate delicious food from the sea and spend the day in the pool. I kept my bathing suit on all day even though I had a perfect patriotic outfit, guess I'll save it for next year.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ooh, I love that gray dress! You look great!