Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bonnaroo!!

Exactly one week from right now I will be in Manchester, Tennessee setting up my tent at the Bonnaroo Music Festival and I am beyond excited! I have never been to a big music fest like this before and I can't wait to hear some fantastic bands (Stevie Wonder is going to be there!!!) and camp out with my friends. I've been thinking about what to pack as far as clothing is concerned and I think I'm going to keep it simple with summer dresses, cutoffs and tanks. I would love to strap some big ol' wooden platforms on my feet but I have a feeling that flops and rain boots are going to be a bit more practical. Here's some photos from one of the original music fests, Woodstock in 1969 that are always chock full of inspiration.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Every Little Counts said...

these photos are so great. can't wait to hear about the festival!

oh, and i got my necklace... i LOVE it! thank you so, so, so much!

xoxo,
amy

FidgetFinds said...

I'm so happy you like your necklace Amy! and I can't beleive I'm leaving for Bonnaroo tonight!