Thursday, April 22, 2010

Roving Eye Film Festival (Free!!)

I'm sure you can all tell by now that I am a huge fan of free cultural events. You don't have to spend a lot of money, if any, to keep busy, have fun, and learn new things. Which leads me to the 2010 Roving Eye Film Festival. From their website: "Rhode Island International Film Festival (RIIFF) and Roger Williams University (RWU) are presenting the fifth annual Roving Eye Film Festival from April 22 to April 25. The event aims to celebrate cinematic art and artists from around the world and to evoke discussions on topics of global and local importance." You can click here for times, dates, and descriptions of the films. Most are being held at the RWU campus in Bristol, RI. I'm hoping to make it to at least a few films, I'm just not sure which ones yet.

Photobucket

No comments: