Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Better Late Than Never: Preppy With A Twist

One of the things that I miss most about having an actual brick and mortar shop are all the wonderful and amazing people that I was blessed with meeting every day. Mariel was one of them. She was visiting Newport from NYC and happened upon my shop with some friends. She purchased an amazing vintage dress from me that fit her absolutely perfectly. I could tell that it was going to become one of her favorites. A bit later she emailed me a post from her blog that said dress was featured in. I was super psyched but seeing as I wasn't blogging regularly, I didn't really do much about it. So here she is better late than never: Mariel from Preppy With A Twist sporting an awesome Fidget Find.

Photobucket

Click here to read the full post.

2 comments:

mariel said...

Thanks so much for contacting me again and doing a little feature on the dress I purchased from you. It is one of the most special pieces in my closet and every time I wear it I feel like such a lady! I'll be sure to visit your shop when I'm back in Newport :)

Anonymous said...

Love the dress on you, it is classic!
tp