Monday, April 28, 2008

Vintage Yard Sale!!

Ugg, moving, why are you so dreadful? It's actually not as bad as it has been in the past and I'm so proud of myself for getting rid of so much stuff. Which leads to the title of this post, Vintage Yard Sale! If you will be in the RI/Mass area on Saturday or Sunday, May 17-18, please do stop by. I promise it will be worth your while. It will be at my parents' house in Tiverton, RI. There will be lots and lots of clothes including vintage shoes, bags, dresses, coats, etc. Also lots of neat stuff from the 90's to the present that's just doesn't fit me anymore. Also fabric, art supplies, picture frames, etc. It pangs me to get rid of most of it, but I can't keep dragging it along with me, everywhere I go. It needs a new home.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: