Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Style Collage

One last style collage post from the weekend. I forgot to put it up before. Sorry the photos are so big, I've had it with photobucket, seriously. It shut down Safari when I tried to resize the photos on three separate occasions. I have so many problems with that site. What other photo hosting site should I use? Please give me your ideas. Anyways... out to a friend's gallery opening in town. I'm standing in my office/workroom. I don't think I've shown pictures of it before. Love that chair, it was a yard sale find from last summer.

PhotobucketSPhotobucket
Hat: handmade by Frieda
Shirt: vintage thrifted
Tee: Gap
Dress: Forever 21
Leggings: Target darling
Boots: vintage ebay
Earrings: cheap store in downtown Newport
Coat: Steve Madden

2 comments:

Sheryl W said...

Nice shirt....I like the colors!

.girl ferment. said...

i am loving hte chair too.
thank you for your comments.
xx