Sunday, December 30, 2007

Style Collage

Here's what I wore to a cocktail party that we attended on Friday, festive yet subtle.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket



Coat: TJ Maxx
Black Shirt: H&M
Red Top: Banana Republic (I've had this top since the summer and have yet to wear it. I just always thought it looked funny as a strapless top with jeans and heels. I even tried to return it but I had had it for too long. Then I decided to put it over this black boatneck tee and it looked great. It totally transformed the top from a flimsy summer strapless to an almost cocktail dress. You never know what a little mixing things up can do)
Necklace: vintage (Christmas present from Michael. I'll post more about the great things I got this holiday but I was incredibly impressed with Michael's choices of vintage necklaces for me. He got me three!! and they're all totally great.)
Jeans: Levi's (of course)
Boots: vintage
Super warm socks that you can't see: Wigwam

No comments: