Saturday, December 1, 2007

Style Collage


Sweater: H&M a few years ago
Dress: Vintage Max Studio that my aunt gave me (it used to be hers)
Leggings: Target
Socks: TJ Maxx
Boots: Vintage from Ebay
Earrings: Thrift
Gold Necklace: stolen from my sister
Red Necklace: Thrift

So, unlike other fashionable bloggers, my day job doesn't lend it self to stylish outfits. A few mornings a week I work at a coffee shop/organic market where I don't want to wear my favorite clothes for fear of them being ruined. And the other days I work from home, which usually consists of outifts incorporating what I wore to bed the night before, and slippers (my super duper warm and cozy LL Bean ones that I couldn't live without). Therefore, when Michael and I go out on the weekends, it's nice to spend some time putting together a good outfit that's both sylish and warm because we usually walk to where ever it is we're going. That means lots of layers with fun jewelry to spice things up.

No comments: