Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things

What a great Christmas I had! I know that it was over a week ago but the holidays sure are draining and I've been feeling a bit under the weather for the fast few days. I got some pretty great gifts though, most of which were completely unexpected. The best ones were vintage and hand made! My wonderful boyfriend bought me some amazing vintage necklaces, his mother, Ann, gave me a framed needlepoint/painting, Carrie made me a beautiful vintage inspired necklace, and Frieda made me a hat that I've worn just about everyday for the past two weeks. There was also a book from my sister that seems like it'll be a good read "The Beautiful Fall, Fashion, Genius, and Glorious Excess in 1970's Paris." I think the title says it all and Karl Lagerfeld and Yves Saint Laurent are the main characters. I also received gift certificates for a massage and a facial. Looks like it's going to be a great 2008!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: