Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Caitlin and Jeff

This weekend two of my best friends got married. It was beyond wonderful and one of the funnest nights of my life. The whole weekend was pretty great in fact. On Saturday morning all the girls went and got their nails done in Bristol while sipping iced coffees and that night was the rehearsal dinner at Jeff's mom's house. We ate delicious grilled pizzas in the backyard and did a run through of the ceremony. I wore these old lady silk striped shorts (although they feel more like linen) that I cuffed and took in a little bit, a ruffle silky shirt from TJ's, and a vintage belt, shoes, and jewelry. The outfit was a bit of a risk but I think that everyone liked it. I heard many times that I looked really tall and my legs were really long. It's amazing what some high waisted shorts can do! I can't wait to see the photos from the day of the wedding (I didn't take a single one) and will certainly share them with you.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photos courtesy of Nicole Mandel.

No comments: