Thursday, July 10, 2008

Take Two

Gee whiz, I haven't posted in a long time. So many things have changed in the past few months. I have a wonderful new apartment in downtown Newport with a roof deck that overlooks the harbor, bridges, and steeples of really old churches. I live with the wonderful Miss Julie who keeps the place looking beautiful, the herbs growing, and the house smelling like fresh baked organic cookies. We love to go on adventures, so if you need some partners in crime, let us know. Old friends have returned and new friends have entered my life and I couldn't be more grateful for all of you. This summer has been incredible so far and I know that more great times are sure to come. The shop is doing well and I am so proud of myself for listing new things every week. Of course I still have tons more stuff hanging around, which will hopefully go online soon.

The future: make things!! I have piles of amazing vintage fabrics and a head full of ideas. Now if I could only get my little hands to follow suit! Stay tuned for more blogs, more vintage, and more of everything else too I guess. Hot summer fashion is on its way!

No comments: