Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nine Things I've Done in the Past Nine Months Besides Blogging (Obviously)


Part Three: Brimfield Antique Market

Brimfield is a magical place, a place where all your antique and vintage dreams can come true. I had the pleasure of attending twice this year, once in May and once in September. For those of you who don't know, Brimfield is the largest outdoor antique market in the world housing thousands of vendors for as far as the eye can see in Brimfield, MA. They sell everything you can possibly imagine from records to textiles to furniture to buttons to sculptures and everything else in between (including some really good falafels). I love to go and look at vintage fabrics and old jewelry. I've had some pretty great finds there, like my favorite owl necklace. Oh Brimfield, you have a special place in my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this post!