Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fashion is Fickle (but maybe it's just me)

Some seasons it seems as though I love every look that every designer puts out, even from designers who I rarely ever like. Call it the mood, theme, feeling or whatever else of the season. Other times I find it hard pressed to even find one look that remotely interests me. I'm sorry to say that by what I've seen so far, Fall 2008 belongs to the latter category. Maybe it's just because it's cold and I want to see bright summer frocks, but I'm not very impressed. Looking through show after show on style.com, I only found a few things to post here that I thought showed fashion going in a good direction. Hopefully the best is yet to come.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Top: Monique Lhuillier / Middle:Philosophy, Ports 1961 / Bottom: Karen Walker, Jovovich-Hawk

No comments: