Tuesday, January 15, 2008

East Coast Stranded

I'm sad today. I thought I was going to San Diego for a few days (leaving tomorrow) but things seem to have fallen through. Michael is there on work and I was going to tag along for a few days. On Sunday night flights from Providence were only $298 and last night the cheapest one was $550, and that's a little too much to spend for only a few days. Oh it's so freezing here and I could really use some nice warm weather! I was already practicing saying mucho tacos porfavore for all the delicious Mexican food I was going to eat. too bad so sad, maybe next time.

Thanks for bearing through my whining, now more vintage fashion...

For the below mentioned photoshoot I had to send pics of some of my vintage collection to the other stylist so we could get on the same page. I just thought that I would share some of my favorites.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketSECOND CELL

2 comments:

Ecotruism said...

It's not that warm in SD. Come to Mexico!

shopcalico.com said...

OMG, that jumpsuit is so cute cut short! It looks great on you, too! xoxo